Dear 3B I realy liked the halloween party that we did. And the pumpkin math quest my favorite thing was the treats. I realy liked it you guys are awsome from Teigen
To 3B i love evryones coustom and how hard most people workt i didint work vary hard but evryone uls did still i love evryones coastom like my favrite part of halloween from:Devyn o by the way i tink Aaron and mis.badall are tuins
Dear 3B I liked the halloween party becoes we got to go to different classes around the school.And we go to watch a movie and have pumpkin seeds.from Rionn
Dear 3B I realy liked the halloween party that we did. And the pumpkin math quest my favorite thing was the treats. I realy liked it you guys are awsome from Teigen
ReplyDeleteTo 3B i love evryones coustom and how hard most people workt i didint work vary hard but evryone uls did still i love evryones coastom like my favrite part of halloween from:Devyn o by the way i tink Aaron and mis.badall are tuins
ReplyDeleteI like 3bs halloween pichers DEAR 3B
ReplyDeletefrom
HANNAH
Dear 3B I really liked the Halloween Party it was very fun.
ReplyDeleteFrom: Zane
Dear 3B I liked the halloween party becoes we got to go to different classes around the school.And we go to watch a movie and have pumpkin seeds.from Rionn
ReplyDeleteDEAR 3B I liket at wen i didnt hav a costum and my teshr grest me up as a domow from aaron to 3B
ReplyDelete